I’m a minimalist with a goal, to create with the least amount of things as possible.
My tools are chosen based on simplicity & effectiveness +++
- Apple iPhone 6
- Dell Latitude E7440 – User Review
- Canon 400D + 50mm Lens
- Razor ABYSSUS Mouse 2014
- Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller – Best PC Controller
- Wacom Bamboo Tablet (CTH670)
- WD Elements 2TB Hard Drive
- Illustrator CS6
- Photoshop CS6
- Premiere Pro CS6
- SketchBook Pro 2016
- Construct 2
- Pyxel Edit
- Google Apps Suite – [Referral Link]
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Headway WordPress Theme
Products & Services
- Amaysim – [Referral Link] my preferred phone service provider, great unlimited plans starting from $10 per month, no lock-in contracts and unlimited standard calls and text to 10 countries (China, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, UK, USA) on the Optus 4G network.
- Coinspot – [Referral Link] if you’re in Australia, New Zealand or somewhere remote, Coinspot is your best bet for cryptocurrency purchases and trading. Not the best rates, but has a great selection of coins, features and security.
- Geniuslink – [Referral Link] this is the product I use for intelligent affiliate links to distribute my Amazon Affiliate traffic to their correct geographical programs. It’s hassle free and easy to use and beats any other solution.
Mindset & Beliefs