I’m a minimalist with a goal, to create with the least amount of things as possible.
My tools are chosen based on simplicity & effectiveness
- Apple iPhone 6
- Dell Latitude E7440 – User Review
- Canon 400D + 50mm Lens
- Razor ABYSSUS Mouse 2014
- Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller – Best PC Controller
- Wacom Bamboo Tablet (CTH670)
- Adobe Cloud + CS6
- SketchBook Pro 2016
- Construct 2
- Pyxel Edit
- Google Apps Suite
- Mozilla Thunderbird
Products & Services
- Amaysim – [Referral Link] my preferred phone service provider, great unlimited plans starting from $10 per month, no lock-in contracts and unlimited standard calls and text to 10 countries (China, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, UK, USA) on the Optus 4G network.
- Coinspot – [Referral Link] if you’re in Australia, New Zealand or somewhere remote, Coinspot is your best bet for cryptocurrency purchases and trading. Okay rates, with great selection of coins, features and security.
- Binance – [Referral Link] is the go to platform for cryptocurrency trading. Great rates for short-term buying a selling. Simply move your BTC/alternative coin into your account and begin trading.
- Clover – [Referral Link] an Australian based robo advisor. Clover is my choice when it comes to long-term, low-risk investments to balance out my portfolio. Use my link to have your first $5,000 managed for free.
- Geniuslink – [Referral Link] this is the product I use for intelligent affiliate links to distribute my Amazon Affiliate traffic to their correct geographical programs. It’s hassle free and easy to use and beats any other solution.
- Skillshare – [Referral Link] is a great platform to pickup new skills, learn new tools and even break into an industry. With thousands of classes to choose from, there is something for everyone. Use my link for 2 months of Premium membership for free.